Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shopping Trip, Part 8 - Energize Pants are Back!

Energize Pant photo from 2010
I really liked the Energize pant when they first came out in 2010 and they have put the rear pocket back on (they took it off last year's version).  I think they fit on the big side in regular luon so you might want to size down. They fit a lot like Groove pants through the rear and thigh. If you find the Wunder Under pant cut a little snug for you, try the Energize pant. They come in black, black denim, and I think fossil denim.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It the top picture the new ones? The new ones have the back pocket?

Anonymous said...

Nice! I bought my only pair of these pants too big and since I've been wearing them a lot lately I was wishing I had sized down...now I can!

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Really wanted without the back pocket. I missed these last round and now I'll miss this round because of that back pocket.

LuluAddict said...

Yes, the top two photos are from the latest release. I dug up the third photo to give everyone an idea what they looked like on a person.

Anonymous said...

I think I like these. Do you think they'd be good for Zumba or other cardio-type activities? I wore Groove pants to Zumba this morning, and I was thinking it might be nice to have something with a little less volume around my ankles.

Anonymous said...

Where have you find them?! I'm desesperate to have them! :)

Anonymous said...

With the energize pants, the inner seams from last year/year before had the random flap. Does the 2012 have them too?

Anonymous said...

The energize pants were in my store today. Yes they have the flap, yes they seem a bit big. i could not try the size down, because they were not all unpacked yet.
Also they rang up at $98, so I don't know if they will reprice, after I pointed out the $88 price tag :( !