Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Become a Real Life Rescue Hero

This was only uploaded to the Canadian side of the website but I had to share. The striped cuffs make this jacket look like a fireman's jacket. You, too, can look like a real life Rescue Hero toy:

Billy Blazes - one of my kid's favorites when they were little


Here are some choice comments about the jacket from my lulu board:

"Lol i can see it now...the person who buys it will be stopped various times at big outdoor events , people thinking they are security or the organizer or some sort"

"Anyone else think you'd look like a human pylon in this?"

"It says police detail in the rain or snow to me :-)" 

"So two costumes so far from dazzling- fireman, and hooters girl. WIN." 

14 comments:

Laura said...

I can not stop laughing! That jacket sure woke me up this morning as I was half asleep looking at the upload! A $200 traffic cone!

LuluAddict said...

Dude - it's $298 - a $300 traffic cone!

Anonymous said...

That is exactly what I thought when I saw it... All she needs is the hat! That coat is ridiculous and over the top in black- let alone orange!

Anonymous said...

Well, we cyclists do like to be visible. But seriously, you can buy much better and cheaper high visibility gear...it's not going to be chic so why would you even try?

Anonymous said...

this coat is such a joke. you know something is wrong when i spend more money buying spring 2011 items off the exchange than in the store.

Anonymous said...

Haha..very much fireman..
Also, look at the colors in the Boogie shorts that were uploaded...there is the print..the purplish color(same as one with the pacesetter) a light orange/coral color, and a wee are from space multi march that is pastel...so PRETTY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Someone mentioned hooters shorts and I can't get that image out of my mind when I see the new speed shorts.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a hilarious jacket! I'm sure it was not intended to be hilarious, but bwahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

HIDEOUS!!! If I see anybody on the street here in Vancouver wearing it, I will know they paid for a $300 hideous jacket.

Somebody needs to acknowledge this is a crime against FASHION!!!

Laura said...

Haha! I was soo blonded by the colour, I couldn't see the price properly. I would love to buy it just to wear to a construction sight!!!

Laura said...

Blinded, not blonded! Darn auto correct.

Anonymous said...

Size 12 in orange is sold out on the Canada side

Anonymous said...

Can you post a link to the exchange site Anon 9:08 or anyone else for that matter ? Much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Do you guys think there will be a matching orange Ride On vest to go with the Rain jacket? Like with the black and dune colours?

I'm not in the least interested in the jacket, but in a vest I would be.