Tuesday, March 20, 2012

No Rain No Gain Jacket Photos

All three flavors of the No Rain No Gain Jacket. I totally missed this was a re-release last night. In my defense I was tired and wanted to get to watching my Tivo'd Smash episode (so much lulu on that show!). I remember being underwhelmed when it first came out and my impression remains the same this time. Though it comes in much better colors this time around. The price took a $50 jump though maybe last year's wasn't waterproof. I still think $198 is insane for this jacket.




4 comments:

Fetsywetsy said...

I think this jacket looks like wearing a garbage bag...or one of those ill-fitting ponchos that you see people wearing at tourist attractions. I don't get how Lulu can sometimes make clothing that is so flattering to the female figure, and then come out with something like this that I can only imagine will look terrible on everyone. Maybe they release ugly, expensive stuff on purpose knowing that Lulu addicts will buy it on markdown, just because it's on markdown...hmmm...a sinister plot indeed!! :)

Anonymous said...

I really really like the jacket. I think it is very cute, and for when you need a bigger rain coat that you don't want tight fitting it is perfect. I think the cute and details and back pleats are perfect. I guess they release such different styles to keep all their costumers happy.

Pink Peony 4 said...

I don't ever buy any lulu rain stuff since I gave zero intentions of exerting in the rain. Downpour is my best excuse to stay in. I only have the apr├Ęs rain anorak since I was really chilled in las Vegas on a vacation. It was on sale for $109.00 I believe. I've enjoyed it so far. Kudos to all who brave the rain. You deserve an expensive jacket for your mere determination.

Anonymous said...

7:40, I agree. Hefty bag. This same company makes the lovely Define? Talk about inconsistent.