Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Photos - Daily Tank

I love heathered Concord Grape. I was so bummed when heathered Black Swan looked more gray than purple but I think I need a tank in Heathered Concord Grape. I think I will hold out for a Cool Racerback in this color but if the Daily Tank works for me, I might get one. I've read that the straps don't work so well on narrow-shouldered women. I'm hoping to see it at the store tomorrow.


Such a cute spring/summery look - the white Yoga Camp pant and Blurred Blossom Daily Tank.

Blurred Blossom Daily Tank with Flash Wunder Unders

Blurred Blossom Daily with Heathered Deep Coal (? or Black) Wunder Unders

Blurred Blossom Daily tank with Concord Grape Studio Pants

Daily Tank with the Daily Bra underneath. I can still see the straps. I can't imagine this tank works well with a Ta Ta Tamer if the Daily Bra shows. Hmmm.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Word on the street is that the cool racer back will be regular concord grape and not heathered.

Anonymous said...

I'm really interested to see the fit on this and what bra works (besides the daily bra). As a busty gal I am not sure the daily bra would work for me :-/

Anonymous said...

Aw man, Concord Grape is one of the few colors that I think I'd prefer in a heathered version!

What I really want is a Swiftly SS in Concord Grape. lululemon, please get on that.

Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to see what tanks come out in solid concord grape, I already have a few heathered purples, and have gotten mostly heathered items lately so I'm anxious for a rich purple!

Anonymous said...

I would get the daily tank, but its cut so low in the back and I only own race back bras. Also, I can't stand that seem in the back.

Kristin said...

I would love a reg concord grape tank. I'd be happy w power y or crb! Soooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

I have a concord grape CRB from last January and really love it.

Amanda said...

There was nothing in blurred blossom where the print layed out really well at my store. They weren't too ugly but not as nicely laid out as the print is on the power y on the site.

Anonymous said...

wow! I just noticed how see through the white yoga camp crops are in that second beach photo. that's too bad.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know how the CRB looks with the Daily Bra exposed ? or how about a Daily Tank with a Flow-Y exposed?

yogibabe said...

Ooo...I think the Daily Tank will look cute with the Free To Be bra. The dainty criss-cross of the straps should look good exposed. Anyone with a photo of it? And has anyone seen what the reverse of the Blurred Blossom looks like. The solids pretty much reverses to the same, only with that "inside out" stitching look.

Anonymous said...

Product notice from Aus with a SS vneck Swiftly in concord grape.

MontrealRunner said...

FYI LLA, those are Deep Coal Wunder Under crops. I tried 'em on in store. They're sold out online now, so no one probably cares but I recommend sizing up in these as there were both shiny and transparent in my regular size.

Anonymous said...

Is the White Yoga Camp Pant available somewhere? Or did I miss it?

LuluAddict said...

Well, boo, I want a heathered concord CRB.

Anonymous said...

horrible tank design = daily tank. blehk!

curvehappens said...

I just started wearing lulu and I'm wondering why the luon blossom print items have more of a dotted mesh texture than the solid colors? I also even noticed that on the flow and go tanks.