Thursday, March 1, 2012

Photos of the Latest

Pretty new Swiftly Tech in Lavender Dusk. Also coming in a short sleeve version.

The new Wee Are From Space X-long CRB in Coal/Fossil. I am hoping to go to the store later today and check out the new stuff.

The heathered Dazzling CRB is also at my local stores. I'm not sure which Dazzling top I like - this, the Swiftly tank, or the new Run: Free singlet.

The new ribbed Cool Racerbacks are in the stores now, too.

There is a new Practice Freely tank coming in Deep Coal and the Wee Are From Space Multi print. I suspect there is a new Ultraviolet Push UR Limits coming, too, but the Product Notice email I got used the photo from the Purple Crush Push out last year. As soon as I have a photo of the new Push I will post.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you get there, can you let us know if the run singlet is racer back or tank style. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I hope my local store's wall of shorts looks like the wall of shorts in the third pic when I visit tomorrow. So much PP and Dazzling!

Anonymous said...

FYI - on WMTM, there's a few new things that just popped up - lively crew tee in a few sizes, universal wrap, and run around short (maybe run essential jacket is new too, I can't remember but only in 2 & 4). If anyone's interested!!
-v

Focus said...

Yay, yay, yay!! LS swiftlys...keep the colors coming!

LMS said...

FYI - Just noticed a few new things uploaded/re-stocked... grey E&F crops, heathered UV and wee space multi WU crops are back in stock, new in stride in fossil/wee space, the discover stripe CRB is back, and theres a new white dance studio jacket :)

LMS said...

LMS - neglected to realize it was the Canada site... SORRY! I got all excited for nothing! boo :(

Lucy said...

OMG you all, go and look at the follow up from the GEC to the last review of the Ride On Blazer. The reviewer was complaining that she paid $168 for the jacket in the store whereas it was only $148 online. The response was simply to RAISE the online price. Are you kidding me? What an awesome solution to Lulu's mistake! I guess I should consider myself lucky that I bought one for $148 in my local store. I have to stay I liked the fit way more than I thought I was going to, but I thought it was overpriced at 148 -- let alone 168. I still have the tags on. Debating.

Anonymous said...

I need help! I'm in between sizes in the wunder crops. Should I go with the smaller or bigger size???

Anonymous said...

I am crossing my fingers for a LS swiftly in ultraviolet

Anonymous said...

I would go with what is most comfortable. I tend to like things tighter but if it gives me a muffin top I know I won't end up wearing it.

Anonymous said...

The long sleeve lavender swiftly has been at my strategic partner store for a week now. It is very pretty :-)