Thursday, March 22, 2012

Photos of the Latest


 Finally a photo of the new Fossil Wee Are From Space Scoop Neck has popped up. Shown with Flash Wunder Unders (I apologize for not posting yesterday. There weren't any particularly compelling photos of the latest arrivals. Today is starting out much better. )

Heathered Ultraviolet Power Y shown with coording Ultraviolet and Dazzling Astro Pants.

Heathered Ultraviolet Scoop Neck tank shown with matching Wunder Under Crops. I wonder when that new Wee Are From Space Pattern will show up. I'm guessing either next week or beginning of April.

A wild outfit - Flash Free to Be bra and Wunder Unders paired with the Fossil Wee Are From Space Define Jacket and a Vinyasa scarf.

Interesting combo - a Currant (I think) Free to Be bra and Ultraviolet Chase Me Tank.



More Pace Setter Skirt and Swich Back Half Zip pullover combos. I like all of these.



I would mine the Dazzling Run In the Rain Jacket but the price tag is pretty hefty. Maybe I'll score a great markdown deal on one some day.

The Deep Indigo No Rain No Gain jacket looks cute on this girl.

I bet my husband would like the new Cadence shorts. They look like the shorts version of Work to Play pants.

11 comments:

Cari said...

Love the picture of the girl in the heathered ultraviolet scoopneck and new WU's with the spring waistband. I just ordered the same WU's and the Power Y in heathered ultraviolet on Tuesday and am glad they will look so cute together!

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that the flash energy bras and free to be bras are coming back??

Anonymous said...

LA - The Cadence Shorts look like last year's Trainer shorts that my WTP pant lovin' husband did not like. The fabric was pretty heavy and the pockets on the front looked a little odd. He (and I) prefer the Kahuna shorts which has a lighter weight fabric and good pockets without unnecessary embellishments.

Anonymous said...

Love it when you post pics from my local store :-) Sagemore represent!!

yogibabe said...

Ooooh..my eyes are watering! I just received my Flash WU crop. So bright, but I like it! None of these "hiding in the corner" for my yoga class. It's up "front and centre" for me!

Pink Peony 4 said...

I love the lavender dusk half zip and wee are from space multi pacesetter together. I don't have either of those so I guess I'll just have to admire from afar. I was thinking about the half zip in lavender dusk but I live in Texas. I will be so overheated I'll start a cursing fit.

Laura said...

Just an FYI, my flash wunder unders ARE reversible. They have a black waistband on the reverse side

Anonymous said...

Has anyone washed the Flash WU yet?

Anonymous said...

Is that blue in the waist band the indigo denim, or could it be a hint of a new blue to come?

Cari H said...

@ anon 8:37- I just got the WU crops with then new spring waistband. While it does look like there is a blue patch online, in real life the color is more purple. I assume it is heathered concord grape. There is also a patch that is a lighter purple- it is a pinker purple than lavender dusk is.

Anonymous said...

What flats is the last girl wearing?