Thursday, March 8, 2012

Run Wild Half Zip Photos

Two more photos of the new Run Wild Half Zip Pullover. I am planning to try this on tomorrow when I visit the store. It is really tempting to me so I hope I don't love it. I got the Wee Are From Space Multi Cool Racerback I ordered from the upload today so I want to return the Coal/Fossil Wee Are From Space X-Long CRB. That one kind of washes me out. I was hoping not to like the multi one either but it's really nice. I want to give the Power Y a try to see if I prefer it to the CRB. I think March and April are going to be expense lulu months. I read on my lulu board there is a photo of a pink Wee Are From Space Push UR Limits in the new Oxygen magazine. I need to get to the library and check it out. I assume it looks like this:

6 comments:

yogibabe said...

Ooooo....want the pink wee are from space PUL. The only "new" PUL that I bought is the lavender dusk. Very mellow and pretty, but I think this pink one would be prettier!

Anonymous said...

After reading this I ran to my Oxygen magazine. I did find the PUL, but I think it might be an older color... It's definitetly not the wee are from space print of the wrist cuff you posted... Who knows though.

Anonymous said...

But there is a scoop neck bra version in there that I swear is that print. It looks like the scoop neck tank, but a bra. It caught my eye right away.

Anonymous said...

I saw that cuff in the store this week, it was UV. I was surprised because it looked like something new, or a little bit like dewberry. Ultraviolet looks so different in person.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 11:54 pm - well, poo. There goes my excitement. ;-)

Interesting that the cuff is in the store already anon 7:40 am - I need to check that out next time I visit.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 11:54 pm - well, poo. There goes my excitement. ;-)

Interesting that the cuff is in the store already anon 7:40 am - I need to check that out next time I visit.