Friday, March 2, 2012

Spotted in Stores - New Power Dance Tank, Swiftly Headbands are Here

Previous version of the Power Dance Tank
Reader Groovegirl reports (thanks!) that she has spotted new Power Dance Tanks in stores in Lavender Dusk and one with the Wee Are From Space Multi print on top and Ultraviolet on the bottom. I need to check that one out. I'll update with photos as soon as I get some.

The Swiftly Headbands we've been looking at on the website are finally in stores. They are $14 and come in Ultraviolet, Lavender Dusk, Aquamarine, and Black.

There is a Flow Y in the Wee Are From Space Multi print.

She reports the new items were in the Glendale store, plus:

-Glendale has the Practice Freely tank and Run Inspire crops in Wee Are From Space March Multi print/accents.
-They also have the Practice Freely tank in the UV/Dazzling combination picture on the website.
-Also saw the PUL in heathered UV. Agree with others that the black panels are unfortunate.
-Did not see any CRBs, Power Ys, or Scoop Necks in the Wee Are From Space March Multi Print. However, they have the Dazzling CRB.
-They also have a good selection of the new WUs in Heathered UV and Wee Are From Space March Multi Print.
-Noticed lots of running crops on markdown at this location too.
-Also saw a Run:Turn Around LS in Persian Purple, size 12 on markdown - Crazy!

8 comments:

groovegirl said...

Glad to be of service, LLA. So appreciate the shout-out and all the work you do to bring us the latest lulu news!

LuluAddict said...

It helps to get store reports from you guys so Thank You!

Michelle Q said...

Theyve got the power dance in the multiple are from space print at South Coast plaza. They also had the new skirts, a new run jacket, the new colors of PUL (including a heathered gray with white straps - very cute - I thought of you, LLA when I saw it!) and other things I an forgetting. No multi space print in the crb, though - just the gray space print.

LuluAddict said...

@ Michelle - thanks. I definitely need to hit the stores.

Anonymous said...

Michelle- what's the new running jacket? Thanks!

Pink Peony 4 said...

I would really like to get the new skirts. I am set with the new prints. I'll wait for the next wave if it's cute. I bought the tracker shorts in Dazzling and oh I do not like it on me. It reminds of the the Nike multicolor shorts my college kids are buying from sports stores. Ugh... Pass up on the dazzling. Btw, I love love love the ride on crops. I bought it in size 6 (size up) in all colors. I think they will take me through the warmer months. Very cute. Like a jegging with a Lulu logo. Much cuter...
Love the new WU's. No more of the loose tanks for me. I have too many several still with tags. I think sometimes I just look at them and I'm good and validated. Ha ha. Eye candy of sorts. I love that you guys are into this. Thank you for the posts. It helps me a lot since I live in a ranch in Texas. Far from Lulu stores. But I do try to make it there enough to get stuff. So when you guys discuss new things, it gives me a heads up to head to town. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Do you think it's unreasonable to expect another Define to be brought out soon, in a color like Ultraviolet or the Wee Are From Space? They just released the lavender one, but I already have the lavender gray version that came out last fall. Does Lulu release jackets like Define and Stride all year long?

Anonymous said...

All colors of the headband are at South Coast Plaza - love them! Bought UV to match my (not yet seen, but really hope it lands in stores the week) UV Swiftly SS. :)