Friday, March 30, 2012

Spotted in Stores - New Run: Wild Half Zip

A new Run: Wild Half Zip has hit Southern California stores. I tend to think the white panels are made of the new jacquard mesh material and not circle mesh. Jacquard mesh Cool Racerbacks showed up in Australia in black and white so that's what makes me think this. The black Run: Wild Half Zip had the jacquard mesh while the Dazzling version was circle mesh. The puckers over the bust look odd in the photo but they are great for women with larger busts.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many people complain about those pockets in Wild Half Zip saying the pockets have muffin top effect and useless to carry things, how come Lulu re-design it??(-_-)

Anonymous said...

I'm liking this one!

Kristin said...

Won't be buying this. I have no use for long sleeves at this point. In Fl. Although, I do like it and would buy it we had cooler temps.

Sara said...

Just saw this in my store, and yes, it's the white jacquard. It fits beautifully and I would have bought it, but there's just too much going on...too many fabrics and colors! Think if it had been circle mesh (like the Dazzling one), I would have picked it up!

Anonymous said...

I had the same "muffin top" experience with the dazz, and I don't even have a muffin top! ...did they fix it? It killed me to not own the orange one.

The zippers were too "stiff" for the thin fabric so they stuck out right on top of the hip.

Anonymous said...

Bought the dazzling... After washing once the muffin top from the pockets isn't as pronounced

Anonymous said...

yeh, agree - this is not flattering - should go to loot

Anonymous said...

LOVED the dazzling one but it instantly added 10# to me & anyone else I could convince to try it on... Didn't work for any of us, no matter how much we sized down. Loved everything but the stupid pockets. REALLY didn't want to return it :(