Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ultraviolet Push UR Limits and Cute Outfits

On the left: Lavender Dusk Swiftly with Inblot Shorts
You can see a tiny photo of the new Heathered Ultraviolet and Black Push UR Limits on the right side of this photo. The new Push looks like this:

If this was in the Wee Are From Space Multi print I'd be all over it. Maybe it will come.

Lavender Dusk Push UR Limits.

A really cute combo - Wee Are From Space March Multi print Pranayama bra and Heathered Ultraviolet Wunder Under crops.

The Lavender Dusk Debut tank with Heathered Deep Coal Special Edition Wunder Under crops.

Heathered Lavender Dusk Define Jacket paired with Heathered Ultraviolet Wunder Under crops.

Heathered Ultraviolet Arise bra paired with Heathered Dazzling Cool Racerback tank.

Ultraviolet Swiftly Tank paired with Dazzling Tracker shorts.

Wee Are From Space Coal Fossil X-long Cool Racerback paired with Ultraviolet Tracker Shorts.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we please, just for once, get a tank that's not freakin heathered?! Seriously the PUL tank is my all time fave and I would have bought this in a heartbeat but...it's heathered! Why make bright, fun summer colors and then heather them?! Seriously!

Anonymous said...

Do the heathered colors not bleed? Just wondering....

Anonymous said...

haha... I was just going to say that I liked that there was a heathered PUL! They rarely heather or static print this tank. I'm not a huge fan of those black straps though, they look really harsh with the soft color of the ultraviolet. I wish they'd just kept the straps a full saturated ultraviolet instead, because the PUL is my favorite too.

RunItMyWay said...

I wonder if there will be any ultraviolet Speeds coming??

Kristin said...

I am thinking about buying some trackers. I love the way they look on these ladies. Cute, cute, cute. I am a speed girl but want something a little longer. So....give me your thoughts on the trackers! How do they fit? Chafe-free? Thanks in advance for your help.

LLA, thanks so much for this blog. Love it. It truly helps me make decisions on what to buy (don't live near a store). Thx!

Anonymous said...

Same here, WHY oh why the black straps on the UV heathered PUL? It's a pass for me.

Anonymous said...

Anyone know when the swiftly tanks are arriving in Can stores?

Merbrock said...

The Tracker shorts were the first Lulu shorts I ever bought (probably two years ago now). I really like them--- they are a good length (I have long legs so the Speeds look like crazy booty shorts on me) and have the most comfortable waistband! Potential cons: if your quads aren't huge, the leg openings are pretty big. Also, there is a lot of fabric in the back. For the solid color Trackers I think it looks fine, but when the design is stitched in another color, it can look almost frumpy. Perhaps they've fixed this with the newer batch, though?

Anonymous said...

I don't like the solid black panel on the back of the PUL. I can handle the black straps but that black panel is just too stark.

luvmy2girls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
luvmy2girls said...

I totally agree Anon @ 8:11. The panel totally ruins it! I actually think the black straps look awesome and it would especially look nice to pair it with black bottoms. This stings a little to pass up. Stupid panel!

LuluAddict said...

I was hoping for a solid Ultraviolet Push UR Limits, too. I really like Ultraviolet and am waiting for the right tank to show up before I get something in it.

Kristin said...

@ Merbrock:
Thanks a ton for your help w the trackers. Based on your help, I ordered a pair. I hope they work. Thanks again!