Monday, April 23, 2012

The Latest - Sparkly Pace Setter, Hold Me Close Crops, Liberty Crops, and More

A photo of the new Sparkly Dune Pace Setter Skirt shown with the Concord Run: Wild Half Zip Pullover. I'm dying to see a close up of the new sparkly skirts.


This girl is rocking the Flashback Pullover. Love it on her.


The Heathered Fossil/White Daily Tank and White Liberty Crops.


Absolutely ROCKIN' the white denim Wunder Unders!

More White Denim Wunder Unders shown with the Flash No Limit Tank and Flashback Pullover.


Unless there is a fit issue, I think the new french terry Cruiser Shorts are going to be a hit, $64 price tag notwithstanding.


More Liberty Crop photos.




More photos of the Hold Me Close crops in action. Shown with the Flash No Limit Tank.

Cute combo - Stuff Your Bra tank and Flash Speed Shorts.

10 comments:

KS said...

Excited to see more stuff yor bra tanks! Tey got such good reviews but I just didn't like the jacquard mesh print! Hoping to see some menthol!

Anonymous said...

I have the quartz PS skirt! So sparkly and gorgeous! I didn't see it in a Tall in my local store, so I sized up by 1 size and got the Regular.

yogibabe said...

Prepping for the upload tonight. I am planning to order the Daily tank in Beachy Floral print, if it's uploaded tonight. Should I go down a size like I usually do with CRBs, or stay my usual size? I heard that a lot of peeps can't wear this tank due to the straps falling off the shoulders. Any sizing tips to remedy that? I am broader in the shoulder, than my hip. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Is the sparely Pacesetter 2 way or 4 way stretch?

Anonymous said...

sparkly*

Anonymous said...

I would look like a stuffed sausage in those white denim WU crops. The girl wearing them in the photos however - WOW! She is truly rockin' them; I agree.

Anonymous said...

The skirt is 4 way stretch.

Anonymous said...

@yogibabe: I am a TTS 4 for all tanks, I don't size down for CRBs even though the straps are fairly long on me (I am petite, 5'4", 115 lbs). I sized down in the Daily tank in Concord Grape to a 2, hoping that the straps wouldn't slip off so much. They are shorter but I would still be worried about them falling off in yoga, let alone vigorous workouts. Plus it was tighter around the waist/hips than I like; my hips are not narrow, but neither are they large. I do have narrow shoulders though. So no more Daily tanks for me. Waiting for CRBs in the new prints/colours, which I'm pretty sure we'll see since these are staples.

yogibabe said...

Been thinking a lot about the Daily tank. It seems like it's a "too much trouble" kind of tank. Thanks for all the info, I may just wait till the Beachy Floral print comes in the CRB or any other tanks. Thanks bunches everyone, for your honest answers. :)

Anonymous said...

"Too much trouble" is exactly what I've been thinking about the Daily tank, yogibabe. I worry about the straps slipping off my shoulders, and the fact that none of my current sportsbras would look right with it, and it just seems like...too much trouble.