Monday, April 23, 2012

New Daily Tank Prints, White Denim Wunder Unders, Flash NLT

New Daily tanks in Heathered Fossil/White Beachy Floral Print and Wee Stripe White/Porcelaine. The Beachy Floral print reminds me a lot of an Athleta-type print. I don't know if I would get it in a technical tank but if an Every Yogi tee or tank comes in the fossil version I think I would get it.

New Wunder Under crops in White Denim.


Switch Back Half Zip in Ultraviolet/Heathered Ultraviolet. 


Porcelain Wee Stripe Daily Tank and Heathered Fossil Liberty Crops.

Flash No Limit and Liberty Crops

Flash No Limit and Stuff Your Bra tank


Photos of the Flash No Limit Tank and new Stuff Your Bra tank color.

9 comments:

Sylvie said...

I could definitely go for the flash Stuff Your Bra and the white WUs. I have two of the denim grooves from a few years ago and I love them.

Is the new white denim pretty opaque or are there big sheerness issues?

Anonymous said...

I just saw the Stuff your bra tank this weekend at lulu store and loved the color! So pretty I hope they make more tanks in this color combo

yogibabe said...

Hey LLA and all runners. I'm sure you guys already know this, but just in case...Zappos have a huge "running" section this week.
http://vip.zappos.com/running

If you have VIP status, you'll get free 1 biz day shipping on orders made by 1pm PST, Mon-Fri and no tax, at least for me in CA. And of course free returns too! All (at least most) brands that you guys mentioned here are available, sugoi, CW-X etc...
http://vip.zappos.com/women-pants/CKvXARDK1wE6AqUNwAEB4gIEARgCBw.zso?s=goliveRecentSalesStyle/desc/&zfcTest=gs:0
I'm not a runner myself, but am always at Zappos for shoes!

Anonymous said...

Was the flash/fossil stuff your bra tank at a US store? Sold out online...Thanks!

Anonymous said...

The fossil-flash Stuff Your Bra tank is the only item I'd consider getting in the flash colorway. But I'd be afraid of the flash bleeding all over the fossil part.

Is the Daily tank the only tank we're getting the Porcelaine and Beachy Floral in this week? I can't do the Daily tank at all; the straps slide off my shoulders, and I don't have any bras that look good underneath them anyway.

AZ Lulu Fan said...

Thanks for the Zappos tip Yogibabe!

Anonymous said...

Love the flash no limit tank.a

Anonymous said...

blah to the liberty crops. IMO.
The girl in the flash NLT looks like she has on diaper pants- not a good look.
looks like I'll save some money this week- nothing is calling my name. That's probably good.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 4:08pm - I hope there will be CRBS coming in the beachy floral and wee porcelaine stripe. The straps on the Daily tank are way too long for me.