Monday, April 9, 2012

Photos of the Latest

I'm not sure what this is called but I would think it's a Post Bliss long sleeve. I'll update if it's incorrect.



New pant but I don't have a name yet. I'll update when I do.



All the colors of the new Power Class tee. I think I like the Fossil best. If it shows up tonight, I think I will order it.



All the new colors in the Excel crops. The Dark Coal with Dazzling accents looks really nice with the Flash Tame Me Tank.

Shown with the Play in the Sun Shorts



The Special Edition Swiftly also comes in a tank, too. I think the print is only in the Flash and Concord versions, though. The above photo shows a black Swiftly tank has hit the stores, too, but it doesn't have a print on it. There is a new Porcelaine blue long sleeve Swiftly out. It doesn't have the print on it.





Some closeup of the Play in the Sun Shorts. They come in sizes 2-12.






More photos of the new Run: In the Sun crops.


All the colors of the Run: Tame Me Tank. I'm hoping it might show up in Menthol or maybe even Porcelaine.


Hot N Sweaty shorts in Flash

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

those excel crops are actually dark coal and the seam is dazzling.

Laura said...

What tank is in the last Photo with the flash hot and sweaty shorts?? Is it a menthol crb?

Anonymous said...

Ooo, ooo, what's the tank with the last picture; with the hot n sweaty shorts? Please tell me it's a solid menthol crb!

Cari H said...

Hoping it is a menthol CRB in that last picture! I love that color!

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff, but no must-have for me. Phew.

Tubbers said...

OMG... yes yes yes, DITTO on the tank in the last shot! That color looks gorgeous & MIGHTY GREEN!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHH, so stoked now!

Anonymous said...

I would love a green top. Or several!

Actually, I would also adore a Porcelain Blue SS Swiftly...I see a LS up there, but can we likely expect a SS too?

RunItMyWay said...

Those Play in the Sun shorts are really awful. They look so pouffy in all the wrong places, they add bulk to the top of the thighs and every picture of anyone wearing them looks like they have a wedgie. I can see these going straight to loot...

yogibabe said...

Want that Menthol? CRB!!!!Pretty!

J in TO said...

@ Anon 7:41 -- Not sure if you follow Lulumum's blog, but she posted today about buying a SS swiftly in Porcelain (in Vancouver).

LuluAddict said...

I think that green tank in the last photo is an older tank. I'd guess Savage.

@ anon 6:16 pm - thanks

Kate said...

Great photos of the new items, luluaddict!!

strawb3rries said...

We neeeeed a NEW green tank! Don't shatter my dreams, lulu!! lol