Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spotted in Oxygen - A New Tank?


Spotted in the May 2012 Oxygen magazine. It looks like a new tank in Menthol. Actually, it looks like an older tank - the Sequence tank - in a new color. Although I sometimes get fooled by Oxygen using older lulu pieces I don't recall the Sequence coming in that color when it was out several years ago. It came in Teal/Black, Black/white, Black/Pow, and solid Black. If I'm wrong let me know. The Sequence had a luon bra portion and circle mesh body. It's super cool for hot days but really risque for busty women. (Thanks to Terri for the scan.)
Sequence Tank in Teal


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugly anyway.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I truly hope that besides Menthol, it will also come in WAFSM April print. I was very tempted by the CRB in this print, the one in today's upload, but I always seem to rush and order the new print when it's first uploaded, usually in a core item, like CRB and Power Y; and a week or two later, lululemon comes with a new design in the same print. What a bummer! I already have more CRB's than I can wear in one month. So I'm waitimg to see what other tanks will be offered in this cute print.

Kristin said...

I like this tank. Love it in Menthol. I wish the color wasn't named menthol. It makes me think of cigarettes. Ewwwww. Should have named the color Wintergreen. Oooohhh. Much more appealing IMO. Unless they have already used that name (i'm kinda new to Lulu; less than a year).

Anonymous said...

Much more interested in the SHORTS she's wearing! They look like hot set shorts :)

Anonymous said...

Actually I think this is the tank that you can see on the Lululemon website when you look at the Boogie Short video. It is in pink and looks slightly different than the ones shown here, but looks like the one in Oxygen. I noticed it today.

Anonymous said...

@Anon 6:59--I think that tank is the "Hot and Sweaty Tank" in the Paris Pink - hopefully there will be a Menthol colored Hot and Sweaty Tank -- My FAV!!!