Thursday, May 17, 2012

Today's Shopping Trip

I went to the store today to try on the Namaste Tank and the Flash/Dune Define jacket. My store didn't have the Define but I ended up going home with the Namaste in the Porcelaine. I think this tank fits roomy true to size. The bust portion does reveal a bit of cleavage on me (36DD) but I think I can play with the straps to help that a little. I'm going to be using it more for casual wear and low impact workouts like weight lifting. I didn't expect to come home with this but it's such a flattering design that I couldn't resist.

I also got my Wee Stripe Flash Dune Cool Racerback tank in the mail tonight. I love the color. Re: bleeding - I wore it to Disneyland this afternoon and evening. It was hot today so the armpits got a bit of a watercolor-looking ring underneath but I put it in the wash and it's gone now. I wore a black bra and black jacket in case the color ran. I think this tank will be ok now that it's been washed. I tried rubbing the wet CRB on a white towel to see if any color came off and it didn't (unlike my wet flash Swiftly headband). I'll definitely update you if I have any more problems with this color. I would recommend people wash before wearing and assume it will bleed on light colors when wet.

12 comments:

Tracy Reifkind said...

I returned all three that I bought! Flattering? yes...but I just wasn't feelin' it! I may be a bit disenchanted lately.

Anonymous said...

I saw the define yesterday and while I love the color/pattern it was sooo bright! It really seemed like neon. I did get the crb. For some reason for me the color was more balanced when showing more skin.

Anonymous said...

have you tried washing with vinegar before wear to prevent the bleeding??

lwhitney105 said...

Can I ask what size you bought in the namaste tank? I haven't tried on lululemon and don't have a store near me but am also 36DD, would like to know if they are true to size. And do you wear a bra under or is it supportive enough?

Anonymous said...

The namaste tank is true to size. I am wearing it right now (black).

I am busty C-D more towards D it is light support. I have some cleavage,but I am not shy in that department.
I would not wear this to a crowded gym full of guys though, it is pretty sexy.
This top is a halter, so wearing a bra is not possible.
For casual wear and light yoga and stretching it is great.
I find it very flattering

Deezee007 said...

Has any one tried on the Liberty and/or Free Fall crops?
I'm leaning towards the Free Falls in white, but I am afraid of sheerness. I'd be using them more for casual wear than working out.
Any feed back would be awesome!

htha said...

I also came home with the Namaste Porcelaine tank yesterday. I do not like the floral pattern and was not expecting to buy this tank in that pattern. I tried 3 colors in the Namaste Tank (black, blush and porcelaine floral, did not try the fossil floral). The tank fits well. TTS. The straps did not really pull on my neck and does not dig into the shoulders but I'm small (34B, size 4). It flares out a little on the body but not like the flowy tanks that we have been seeing. It's very flattering, shows off your back well. It's high enough on the armpit area so it does not show the boob fat. The blush was too light and did not contrast enough. I had too many black/gray tanks and so the porcelaine came home with me.

Anonymous said...

I just received my menthol crb and it's a half inch longer than my other crbs. I don't mind that much as I was going to wear it with my indigo ebb and flow crops. I just wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing the same problem.

momof5 said...

FYI - Still a ton of Ivivva left on Zulily -- lots of 12 and 14 --
I wonder if the headbands are similar in size to Lulu?

http://www.zulily.com/invite/momof5

yogibabe said...

Just received my Namaste tank in Fossil Beachy Floral. Love, love, love! Very flattering on, even for this smaller chested girl. And the neck doesn't pull at all. Thank goodness I had listened to my husband and bought it when I did, as they are all sold out in my size now. Here's wishing that it will come in Menthol... :)

Anonymous said...

I love the wee stripe flash/dune crb! Its stunning.
@Anon7:42: Mine is slightly longer than a crb from last year, but thats not a problem. Ive already worn it twice and I foresee it will get frequent use this summer:-))
I have to put a plug in for the upf long sleeve. The photos I've seen werent selling it well, but when I decided to try it on out of a whim, it was necessary to purchase. I will keep it on my purse and throw it on as needed. I appreciated it while driving yesterday, it's cooling.

Karyn R said...

I ordered the porcelaine namaste and cannot wait to receive it! I missed out on the dune flash crb but I already have a lot of flash. May consider the daily tank in dune flash. I'm really hoping we see a wee space May crb tomorrow in the upload!!