Friday, June 1, 2012

Dot Daily Gym Bag



Reader Oriana sent me photos of her new Daily Gym Bag that turned out to be a surprise. She thought she had ordered a solid black version, which was the photo on the website, but she got a dot patterned one instead. I think it's pretty cute but there are several reviews on the website where people aren't happy they got a different item than what was pictured. The Daily Bags are no longer on the website so I'm not sure if we'll see this dot bag again. It's very cute and goes with the High Noon and Seaside Dot prints. It's too bad we never even got a chance to see it on the site in the first place. I don't think I have seen it in the store photos yet so maybe it will be coming and the people who ordered on the web got it early by accident.

No comments: