Saturday, June 2, 2012

NEW! Dart and Dash Short

Yay! Bike length run shorts!!! These are the new Dart and Dash shorts. I was hoping they would make a return for the summer.  If they come in a twelve I am getting at least one pair, maybe two. I like that lulu added a holster pocket. They look about the same length as last year's Take Flight Bike Shorts. My Take Flights are my favorite run short. The White Seaside dot pattern is interesting. I wonder if we'll be seeing some luxtreme tops in this print, too.
Take Flight Bike Short from last summer

5 comments:

Minda said...

I like the dart n dash shorts length! AND the black on black dots! -I have the run a marathon capris with those little reptilian-like gel appliques . . . hold your shirt down ? HAHA no doesn't work for me but they are kinda cool and different

Anonymous said...

I am VERY excited!!!! Wonder if they'll be uploaded Monday?

LuluAddict said...

I hope so!

Anonymous said...

oooh the black on black dots are really nice.

Stephanie said...

Ahh I'm super excited about these!! I wear my inspire crops all the time, but desperately want a shorter length pair of luxtreme bike/run crops.

Too bad the ones with the dots have a flash waistband... I don't mind the color flash, it's just the bleeding issue.