Friday, August 17, 2012

More of the Latest

Pigment Blue Scoop Me Up with Dark Coal/Angel Blue Astro pants.

Detail on the waistband of the Angel Blue/Dark Coal Astro Pants.


Good photos showing the details on the Coal Fossil Slub Denim Verve pant. Shown with the Cashew/Black Tonka Stripe Daily Tank.

Outfit idea - Cashew Coco Softshell, Cashew/Black Tonka Stripe Daily Tank, Coal/Fossil Slub Denim Verve pant.


More photos of the Cashew/Black Tonka Stripe Daily Tank with a Free to Be Bra underneath. I'm reading the straps may be shorter on this round of Daily Tanks.



Milky Way Cool Racerback X-long, shown with heathered coal Tea Lounge Pant.





Good detail photos on the Dense Purple Pedal Power LS, shown with Neutral Blush Pedal Power Tights.

Speed Squad Skirt in white. The stitching looks a little funky on the right side of the pocket.

Split Pea Scoop Me Up tank with Power Purple Speed Squad shorts.


Deepest Cranberry Presence of Mind Jacket.

In case you missed it the first time it was out the Rest Day Pullover is back. It's very soft and comfy but a bit too boxy for me. It's made of the stretchy french terry.

Dense Purple Denim Pull Me Over Hoodie.

 New Pretty Pink No Limit Tank. This hasn't popped in any store photos yet.

12 comments:

JCHokie said...

Love the Pedal Power LS, so cute! I'm digging all the purple lately. I got the Rest Day pull over last year but it didn't fit right on me so I returned it. I was just thinking I could save a lot of money if I would only unsubscribe from this blog! ;) Congrats on the Half!!!

Jan said...

I tried on the Verve pants a couple of days ago -- even sizing up, the result was still a crime against humanity! Let's just say that unless you have extremely slender legs, these pants just aren't that flattering.

Anonymous said...

love the yellow scoop me up. I am waiting for funds to go to my account and hoping my size is still on the website. I do not like any of those jackets, I just they are over designed, and the pull overs would make a petite woman look short and fat, who wants that look.

Anonymous said...

Can anyone comment on the color of neutral blush denim in person? Looks cute in the pics. Is it more white? More tan? More pink?

Are the verve pants good for short petite people? I'm liking the coal fossil slub.

Focus said...

Ok, the cycling capsule is cute stuff. But I'm still waiting to hear what commuter cyclist think. Was this a hit, or miss for Lulu?

Sandra said...

Kinda OT: saw the Currant define in store and it is thicker like the Bruised Berry Luon, the Dense Purple w/Ziggy is soft like the Pow Pink Define. The Purple is longer IMO and feels more roomy due to the stretchy-ness. I needed a 6 in the Currant but they had no 6's. The Currant seems to be VERY well constructed with sturdy stitches but I'm afraid if I order on line it will not be of the same quality.

PCS said...

I received my currant define from my online order. The stitches are perfect & the color is a beautiful rich red. I'd say go ahead & order online! I also love the material of my flare CRB. It is incredibly soft. I don't quite understand why since the fiber content is the same as some of my other crb's such my currant one. Power purple is a beautiful color but it is thin & slicker since it contains 47% polyester. Flare & currant have no polyester. I also got my sweat cuffs & really like them: soft rulu w/ cute reflective ruffles. BTW, I noticed the swim suit prices were lowered significantly so I finally caved & got the boy shorts & swim racer top.

Stena said...

Sadly the Presence of Mind Jacket is a thumbs down for me with how the back goes up so high... It would be such a hit if it were similar to the other wraps (Savasana, Method...) but still in the same fabric as this one!
Still on the fence over the Pull Me Over Hoodie, love the Deepest Cranberry colour, however unsure about the shorter front and the back fabric... Oh Lulu...

Anonymous said...

Today I washed 3 previously unworn Indigo items including WUC, WUP, and a daily tank. There was absolutely NO bleeding. I started using Shout Color Catchers based on a recommendation I saw on either this blog or another LLL blog. The Color Catcher sheet came out of the wash just as white as it went into the wash with NO excess dye whatsoever. Very good news!

Anonymous said...

would love to see the presence of mind in cranberry hit the web -

Anonymous said...

I saw the Pretty Pink No Limit Tank at the Victoria BC store yesterday. There was only 1, so I'm not sure if they were snapped up really fast, or they just didn't get many in.

A.B. said...

Oh dear, those Verve pants.... great from behind, great from the side, but then the view from the front.... GAHHH! The optical illusion is not fai, bc the young lady modeling them seems very fit.