Monday, August 20, 2012

Photos of the Latest and Mini Store Trip Report

New Catch Me Tank in the Angel Blue Tonka Stripe.

New Carry and Go french terry pants. I tried these on today. They are looser in the crotch, kind of like Free Fall crops. I thought the Tea Lounge pants were softer than these. Oh yes, I totally loved the Carry and Go Hoodie. I thought it fit a roomy true to size.

This new Turbo tank color is called Bordeaux Drama Tonka stripe. From eyeballing it at the store it looks a lot like the dark plum color used in the Sea Wheeze stuff.




Shown with the Running with the Homies crops
More photos of the new Turbo tanks. It's hard to tell but all of them are Tonka Stripe, except for the black.




Shown with Split Pea Inspire crops
More Track Time Jacket photos.

Photo of the new Tonka Stripe Light Flare/Heathered Light Flare Cool Racerkback. I tried this on today and was tempted to get it but it's so similar to the solid Flare I felt I could live without it. It's also a very soft Cool Racerback. I tried on the Heathered Angel Blue CRB and Heathered Split Pea Cool Racerbacks and they are soft CRBs, too. I thought the Heathered Split Pea was kind of see through - not really see-through but thin enough to tell whether you are wearing a dark bra underneath. I wore a black bra to the store and could see it the Split pea. I ended up going home with the Heathered Power Purple CRB I had intended to exchange for one of the new colors.

New Groove waistbands.

21 comments:

Anna Bees said...

Any idea on how the support is for the Catch Me Tank?

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So glad I dislike the c and go crops..
Too long and saggy crotch. Now I can get the tea lounge crops!

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

time track jacket is gorgeous in white

Kristin said...

I keep seeing pics of the ray speeds in the new photos....are they re-releasing those? I could kick myself for not buying them. Also, on the 11th photo (photo has pic of girl doing plank on elbows wearing black turbo tank), is that a new speed or turbo shorts pattern??? Looks like last years "spray dye" pattern. I have 2 pairs, LOVE THEM. 2-way stretch. This is going to be a pricey upload.

Jamie Barba said...

Now I know why I didn't get the Caspian Catch Me Tank; I was waiting for the Angel Blue one & I didn't even know it! Now that I mention it, I think I bought a black one...I'm gonna have to look around for that....how bad is that?

@anon 6:40 I found the Catch Me to be pretty supportive. I'm pretty darn busty, so I still have to wear a bra under, but that's just me! I felt like it was "body skimming" but more on the tight side. I'd call it more clingy than loose, but that sounds negative, and I don't really mean it that way. It fit TTS for me. I think it's more a function of the fabric more than the cut. I wish I could tell you what the fabric is, but I still can't keep all of them straight! I love this tank and can't wait to get another!

Sandra said...

LLA, did you not think the angel blue crb was nice? I love my heathered purple crb but I want a blue one too. I the pop orange that I have only worn once... It's my least favorite but I was desperate for more CRBs to work out in and that was the only decent nonn polyester crb in the store.

LuluAddict said...

@ Sandra - I liked the Angel blue CRB a lot but it just doesn't work with my coloring. It seems to bring out the blotchiness in my skin. The power Purple works much better for me and I've spent so much on lulu this month I can't justify having them both.

Anonymous said...

When I tried the heathered Power Purple CRB in the store, I found it to be a lot thinner than some of my other CRBs (although the color was SO pretty I might just have to go back to buy it anyways). Is the Angel Blue CRB the same way?

LuluAddict said...

@ Anon 9:42 pm - I thought the angel was a little thinner than other crbs but not as thin as the power purple.

I forgot to look at the fabric content.

Anonymous said...

What if the flashback pullover is also uploaded now? I'm going broke.

LuluAddict said...

I haven't come across any photos or more mentions of a flashback pullover so it's just a rumor as far as I am concerned.

Anonymous said...

LLA can you tell how close the new Turbo tank in that purple colour is to last years Turbo in Dewberry? Im in Europe trying to decide whether I should order this new purple bug I don't need two very similar Turbo tanks.

Anonymous said...

I love the beautiful color and feel of my heathered Power Purple CBR, but it is thinner than the other heathered CBR's I own. But still love it!

LuluAddict said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LuluAddict said...

@ anon 10:54 pm - the bordeaux is more like a plum color, than the dewberry. It is also striped instead of heathered. They are similar but different enough if you like the dark violets/plums. ==> I just put up photos of both to help you decide.

Anonymous said...

@ Kristin: My store got a new shipment of ray speeds last week. I rushed out and got a pair that day--love them!

Anonymous said...

Did you go to Fashion Island LuluAddict? Curious which OC store has all these items... Sometimes they trickle in at different times.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 8:42 am - Yes - it was Fashion Island. They were just putting out the new stuff around 3:00 yesterday afternoon. They had the new Turbo tanks, too.

Anonymous said...

Anon @8:42 here. Thank you! And thanks for the store report and updates!