Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Relaxed Fit Pants, Studio Crops, and More

Hot Spell Bra and 105F Crops
Lots of gorgeous ladies in yoga poses popped up in the photos today so I have to use them.



More photos of the same woman, with the 105 F Singlet on top. It's been so hot here lately that I am very tempted but the 105F singlet but the deep armholes make me think it won't work for me. I am hoping to hit the store tomorrow but it might have to wait until Friday.

I like this combo a lot - the Bordeaux Drama 105F Singlet with BD Breath of Fire shorts. The second photo reveals the matching Pretty Pink/Bordeaux Drama Hot Spell bra underneath.


Paired with a white (top) and coal (bottom) Calm SS tee

Paired with the Milky Way Scoop Me Up Tank

Pigment Tonka Burnout Stripe Calm SS Tee with Pigment Relaxed Fit pants

The Bordeaux and Pigment Blue Relaxed Fit pants and crops are hitting the stores.


Shown with the Milky Way Power Y

Bordeaux and Pigment Studio Crops.

Check out the Flare Stripe waistband on the Grooves. Shown with the Angel Define


New Wunder Under waistband
Showing some new waistband colors - Flare Stripe on Grooves, quilted Boogie, and quilted Wunder Unders.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do the Relaxed Fit pants have a cinch cord at the bottom or is the woman in the full-length pants in Bordeaux Drama wearing DSPs in the picture on the left and Relaxed Fit pants in the picture on the right? May just be wishful thinking on my part!

Liz8 said...

I tried on a few things at the store yesterday. I liked the Breath of Fire tank. I sized way down (I'm usually an 8 or 10 in tanks and a 6 fit great), and the arm holes were still pretty low.

The Milky Way WUCs were sheer in the light colored areas.

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to buy either one of them, but the Pigment Tonka Burnout Stripe Calm SS Tee with Pigment Relaxed Fit pants is a really nice look.

Anonymous said...

The pretty pink No Limits looks identical to my blush quartz one! Maybe a tad lighter. These ladies really make that bra look good!
I like the milky way inspires but hate the new waistband.

Lululemon does seem to have a random array of colors/patterns now but I like it! I'm don't buy matching outfits (unless I really like a color) but usually just individual items I really love that will go with more than one thing. So having more choices is awesome.

That angel blue define is gorgeous but I can't justify another define as I already have 2! I'm super happy with my angel CRB.

Anonymous said...

I got the 105 singlet bordeau drama in the mail today. the arm holes are very deep, but i paired it with a every yogi tank in blurred blossoms multi colour and looks adorable! and much more comfortable then having your bra hang out!