Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Creamsicle Pop Tops, My Mantra Pant, Cross Town Pant, and More

Creamsicle Pop tops from Australia. From left to right - Power Y, Cool Racerback (I think, though it could be a Swiftly), and Swiftly. Based on how this color looks on these women, I don't think I'm going to like it on me.

On the other hand, I think I am going to like Tender Violet just fine.




I really like the Bordeaux Star Runner tops with the matching Deep Coal/ Bordeaux Inspires. 


Heathered Coal In Stride Jacket. Shown with Bordeaux Wunder Unders and Low Rider Pants.

Shown with the Gust Buster Jacket and Inspire Crops

Photos of the new Pigment Swiftly Half Zip.





Shown with the Heathered Coal In Stride
Photos of the My Mantra Pant.


Bordeaux Astro Pants shown with the Pretty Pink No Limit Tank.







Cross Town Pant photos.


Pretty combos with the new shorts - Bordeaux Star Runner SS and Pretty Pink Speed Shorts. Pretty Pink Scuba and Bordeaux Turbo Shorts.



Photos of the new Aphrodite crop.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we have a side by side comparison of Creamsicle Pop, Pop Orange and Dazzling in the Swiftly fabric? And also of Tender Violet, Ultra Violet, Dewberry and Power Purple? Thank you

Dóra said...

I ordered the new Aphrodite Crop in Bordeaux and Black, i just LOVE the length on the pictures, since I already have so many WU-Crops. I hope they are nice and fit well, since I won't be able to send them back from Switzerland. Yay so excited already but I have to wait til next week :(

HPSauce said...

Yay! A pic of the Astros I just ordered! I can't wait 'til they come in! I really do like he pretty pink scuba with them, but I really don't need another scuba... And I am trying to stay away from super light colored ones as the sleeve cuffs get so filthy when I wear them lol same thing with my white/wee are from space coal Instride. I really wish I had chosen a different color.

Anonymous said...

No to Creamsicle for me. Won't work for my skin colour. What is up with the continuation of the pastel pallete? Why are there no great greens? At least Bordeaux is a step in the right direction, although I think some people love or hate it, or people are tiring of it? I myself bought the Bordeaux DS pant and do like them. Would love the BD Fast & Free but am maintaining self control. Too many crops for me and I need winter pants. Tried on the Bright at Night pant and they were only OK, not a slam dunk. I don't need another Scuba but the BD is certainly appealing. I'll see if it makes it to wmtm and maybe then. If it doesn't, that's OK. I'll live.

Sophia said...

I actually think that middle tank in the first photo is neither crb nor a swiftly. It looks like I has a very slight v neck just like the Optimal tank

Anonymous said...

I like the creamcycle color and I think it looks good on the girls in the photograph. the swiftly SS looks great and it will be nice for visibility at night. I think it is such a cheery color. I am a big fan of anything in the orange or dark yellow palette.

Anonymous said...

Creamsicle pop makes them look jaundice

Kim said...

I keep telling myself that I don't need that pretty pink NLT, but it's soo pretty. And I don't own anything lighter colored!

Anonymous said...

does anyone know what material the studio pants are lined with? Can't find it on their website . . .

Anonymous said...

i almost bought the turbo run short in the bordeaux and pretty pink it is 4 way and the liner is soft. I I am on the fence about the color combo so I left them behind.