Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gust Buster Vest, Star Runner LS, New Shoppers and More

Photos of the new Gust Buster Vest. The top photo is shown with the Angel Blue Star Runner LS and Star Runner Run Tights. The bottom photo is shown with an Angel Swiftly LS. I definitely want to check this vest out when it hits my store.

Shown with a black Turbo Tank



Shown with the Tonka Stripe Cashew Speed Squad Tank
New Bright at Night Shorts in Pigment and Currant. I saw quite a few of these at the Disneyland Half this weekend.


I think these are new Turbo shorts in Fossil Twisted Stripe (they might be Caspian, too). Shown with the Scoop Me Up Tank.


Pigment Star Runner LS and Turbo Shorts (I believe) in the Milky Way print.


More photos of the Star Runner LS in Pigment and Angel. Shown with the Bright at Night tights in the top photo and Milky Way Turbos (or Speeds, I can't tell).

Photo of the new running luon Brisk Run Neck Warmer.

No need to spend $40 on the print after all - it's on the latest shoppers.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahah they are releasing the 40$ "poster" image on the free shopper bags? Oh lulu, you've outdone yourself this time. I thought the poster itself was ridiculous, but this scenario really has me laughing and shaking my head!

Anonymous said...

I haven't received a free shopper bag with my last 4 online Lulu purchases. Has anyone else had this problem or is it a sign I buy too much and Lulu knows I don't need anymore bags? Ha.

LuluAddict said...

I usually get a bag but this last time I didn't. It was my Bordeaux Drama Bangbuster headband.

Anonymous said...

I just got back from my local store ... went in "just to return something" and ended up spending over 300! Yikes!!
I tried on the Run:Gut Buster vest but ended up buying the jacket instead. I didn't find the vest that "cosy" really and I'm in desperate need of a good running fleece because my 4:00am runs in Vancouver in the fall/winter can be pretty chilly some days!! Even though it was 148.00 I'm thrilled I found something that will keep me warm and will breathe. I also went with the Star Runner Pullover. This is a very warm and cosy run top! I paid the extra 20.00 for the zipper front because having the ability to open it if I get too warm will be a blessing down the road I think. I also came across a lone currant/ghost Every Yogi LS for 54.00! SCORE! :) as it's still regular price online. FYI - I bought both the pullover and the jacket in a size 10. I usually take an 8 in tanks and stride jackets, 8 in SS Swiftly and 10 in LS Swiftly (for a better fit in the arms as mine are muscular), but I liked the fit of these two items one size up. Happy Shopping everyone!! :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't get a shopping bag with my last purchase either which I was kind of glad about because all of my shopping bags are makingme feel guilty :)!

Sandra said...

I didn't get a shopper from my last two orders but that was three uploads ago. I haven't bought anything from the last two uploads.

Anonymous said...

I would rather not get a shopper and get better deals on WMTM. I haven't got a shopper for the last couple of weeks either. However, the sale prices have been WAY better. If this is the tradeoff I am thrilled. Just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

Good point! I too have enjoyed some nice wmtm deals. I like your positive thinking :)

Anonymous said...

I did not receive a poster with my angel blue define that I received today. I like the new shopper but didn't see anything in the latest upload worth going to the store for...