Sunday, September 30, 2012

NEW! Spin It to Win It Capsule

A number of you have commented that there is some info on the lululemon blog page on the new Spin It to Win It capsule that is coming in October. I am really excited about this line.  It sounds like the technical features are really geared towards spin - the bottoms have a higher rear rise, the tops a dropped back hem, and there is lots of ventilation. All of this sounds very promising. I haven't been spinning much since I started running earlier this year but I really miss it and been trying to make time to visit class again. I can't wait to see the new tank and I really like the looks of the Spin City Long Sleeve top.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love spin class, due to some foot injuries, it's about the only vigorous activity I can do now. I'd love some padded crops or something like that (without a skirt though).

Anonymous said...

Looks great, I'm excited to see tonight.

Also, WMTM has been updated!

Amblus said...

This is exciting! I've been waiting for a Lulu tank that's appropriate for spinning. Most are too low-cut.

Anonymous said...

Looks great. Cannot wait to see the items IRL!

Anonymous said...

it looks very promising.
The tank looks really well made and comfortable.

sophia said...

*bleh* boring. i don't spin, so this isn't of any interest to me, but i'm happy for you addicts who are really excited! for the record, i think those crops with the skirt is cute...and i normally really don't like crop/skirt combos...often the skirt is too long and i think the proportions look weird, so i'm giving a thumbs up to lulu for it's super short skirt. i did a 3 day bike tour last summer and i would totally have worn those crops with the skirt...it would hide a chamois nicely (i like the chamois underwear rather than the chamois built directly into the garment).

Anonymous said...

Although I'm not a cycler I love that LLL does these specialized lines! I'm team aphrodite after trying my first pair and am really hoping for a black swan pair!!! or black swan grooves!!!

would love if they did a really specialized barre line (even though I know it's similar to yoga clothes)