Monday, September 10, 2012

Paddington Pics, Sattva Pants, Seven Days Bag

The Bordeaux pants on the right are the Sattva, new Bordeaux sweater next to the Currant Paddington.
Thanks to Ms. J. for the tag photo.

This is a Milky Way Whole Hearted Tank under the Paddington Jacket.

More Paddington Softshell pics. A reader writes the price is $248 which is too rich for my blood. I like the look of the jacket a lot and if it does go to markdown I'd love to snap one up but not at the current price. It looks like it comes in Currant, Pigment Blue, and Black. I wonder if a Bordeaux and Cashew are coming.

The first fit report I've read says she sized down because the waist is not fitted and the upper back seems to poof out a bit. She also writes that part of it is lined in fleece, part in polyester.




More photos of the Seven Days of Asana bag.

Check out this lululemon cycling outfit. I really like it.


8 comments:

Focus said...

Please tell me more about these sattva products. Do you like them? I'm still under a year on my addiction, and not aware of these products. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Why does lulu ruin perfectly good jackets? The Paddington jacket looks perfect from the front and horrendous from the back!!! Can we stop with the turtle shell?? they would sell so much if the back was a mere A-line shape or straight down and plain! I don't get the lulu designers? Its ok to follow trends but I don't beleive ninja turtles were ever a trend!

Anonymous said...

I can get a very similar coat from Costco, and at a much better price, so pass on this for me. Now the bag, on the other hand, that is calling my name!! But I fear that it will be crazy expensive, like LLA says, $100+, so not sure that it's affordable after all. Anyone else out there think that things at LLL are getting more and more expensive?

Kathleen said...

Drop-waist jackets, drop-crotch pants... Do the designers even understand what is attractive on women's bodies anymore?

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 1:27 pm - I love lululemon gym bags but I always buy mine on markdown. There are usually some that go to markdown if you are not set on a specific style or color.

Alli said...

Apparently that is Lululemon's Product Recruitment Manager, Laura Appleton in the RBC Gran Fondo yesterday. http://ca.linkedin.com/in/lauraappleton

Anonymous said...

Hi LLA, good to hear about the markdowns. Guess I'm going to become a markdown stalker since regular price is likely unaffordable!! Thanks for replying to my post too, makes me feel special lol!!

Jekyll said...

I'm a cyclist and want that kit. The lulu cycling capsule was a joke. Anyone know if you can buy that one pictured ?