Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tonka Stripe Bordeaux Wunder Unders and More

Tonka Stripe Bordeaux Wunder Unders with the Sattva pullover. I thought these were the Sattva pants when I first saw the photo.

 Another photo of the Cashew Stripe Run Fast Crops, shown with the Flare Nothing But Run Pant.

 Angel Define with black denim pants (not sure which, though) and the new Seven Asanas bag.

 Tonka Stripe Pigment Power Y and Cashew Coal Denim Wunder Under Pants.

 Another woman who makes the Sattva jacket and pant look good.

I'm really liking this color of the Sprint Zip for the men.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pigment power y and denim slub, but the tonka striped wunder unders are a big pass, as is the whole sattva line.

Anonymous said...

OT- has anyone done a live chat lately? Apparently they are not able to check store inventory anymore.

HPSauce said...

I think you meant the flare Nothing But Run Jacket, not pant... And in the pic below it, it could be the Denim Energize pant. I have a pair... Super cute for a tighter fit pant. Almost like a "skinny jean"

Jen said...

The pigment power Y and the pigment and AB team spirit tanks were in one of my store's product notification emails. Here's hoping they stay until I can get there on Sunday!

ChantelleTries said...

Those striped pants sure look cute!! Could be my "fall" purchase. But I hope I don't turn into a zebra.

Ash said...

I love the Nothin' But Run jacket but the only colours left in my size are black and flare. I wanted the pigment... Anyways, do I go for it or is it too bright?!I will be running in the evenings and early morning.

Thanks for the help ladies!

Anonymous said...

I haven't done live chat but I was in store and they told me that it's "policy" now that they won't call other stores and they can't check the computer either. The girl then mentioned that not everyone agreed with the new policy. In the end, they checked inventory to tell me which store had the gust buster vest I was looking for in my size.

Anonymous said...

That's funny anon 3:54 I heard the same today, except they were told to direct inventory questions to the gec! Not sure how that's going to work out?!