Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Back On Track Tank, Devotion LS, Run With Rover, and More



Photos of the new Back on Track tank in the Black/Tender Violet and Silver Slate/Polar Cream/Rose Herringbone Stripe. Also show are the new Nothing But Run jackets in Creamsicle Pop and Tender Violet, Full Stride Skirt, First Base Tank, and Run For Your Life Crops. These photos are from Australia/New Zealand.


Bundle Up Jacket Photos. Shown with the Run With Rover Pants in the top photo.


A couple of photos of the new Alberta Lake Run For Your Life crops but the color is so off we can't get a good sense of how it looks in real life. Shown with the Alberta Lake Swiftly LS in the top photo and the Creamsicle Pop Define in the bottom photo.

First Base Tank and the Runder Unders Tights in Black/Alberta Lake/Raspberry Glo Light. You can see the pink color through the black on her shins.


Side Angle Pants in the Black/Polar Cream. I'm not sure that that top tank is, perhaps the new Heart Opener Tank.

Cute outfit - Matching Brisk Run Toque and Runder Under LS, shown with Alberta Lake/Raspberry Glo Lite/Black Runder Under Tights.


The new Free To Be Tank, shown with Wunder Unders and the new Slim Groove Pant. The new Devotion LS is also in the top photo.

Devotion LS tee.

10 comments:

HPSauce said...

Wow... Is that devotion LS ever sheer!

Maureen Kearns BSN, RN, said...

Does anyone happen to know if they are coming out with some longer warm winter jackts this year? As in last years apres yoga jacket...or the snow day puffy from like 5 years ago?

Im tired of stalking and need a new jacket to wear in the snowy weather.

maureen

Anonymous said...

the model in the run with rover pants makes me want them...but that jacket? she is beautiful, why why put her in such a small size? it looks strange, and way way unflattering from the back.

its not the coat, its not her...it just seems way way small.

has anyone tried this jacket on? if its skin tight warmth will be a challenge, you need a little room for 'air' to stay cozy. it doesn't have to be skin tight vs boxy...is there no in-between????? too small will not be warm at all.

sorry, i posted it already but the see through runders just look cheap.

Patty said...

Does anyone know if the Devotion LS runs like the Every Yogi LS? I am pretty much a 6 in everything, except in Every Yogi tops/tanks I'm a 4, so wondering if the Devotion is similar and I'd need to SD? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

It seems that all the pictures of the jacket is shown tight - maybe that is the way it should fit? There has to be some stretch to it then. I have the Devotion LS in my basket ready to buy but wanted to see it on other people - glad I waited I'll think I will pass on it. I need something thicker and warmer...like the cabin, turn around, full tilt... Jeez, I thought this would be the time of the year I would be buying but I haven't seen anything I really like. bummer...

Anonymous said...

I ordered the Devotion LS in TV, and should receive it on Saturday. If no one has posted a fit review by then, I'll do so. I was hoping it would be a great layer all by itself, but now it looks like you need to wear a tank under it due to sheerness. I reeeeally hope they come out with the Turn Around LS again. That one is my fave!

Girlydoll said...

The Back on Track tank, do you think its a replacement for the RUN: For your Life tank? I wonder if they plan to bring out that tank at all this year? (I know it was at SeaWheeze, but not everyone was there...) How long does it usually tank for things that show up in Australia to show up everywhere else?

I like the bundle up jacket, it will be great for running once the weather drops to -10 here (Canada) I hope its the women are sizing improperly, but I will wait until I can go into a store to look at it, plus the price is a little steep to order site unseen.

YogaBody said...

I tried on the bundle up jacket today and it is TTS--I had on a swiftly and tank underneath and was perfect! This was a jacket I had NO interest in looking at the photos, but was GREAT in person, the only way it could be better, was if it had a full vest, instead of partial. Love it though-- I bought the black. Reminds me of Burberry.

Anonymous said...

I had placed an online order for the Runder Under in black that reverses to Alberta Lake and raspberry, right the moment they were uploaded. As soon as I saw the reverse side with the pink shin guards, I emailed, chatted and called to by all means have my int'l order cancelled! I'm sooo relieved it did cancel because I hate the look of those tights!

Anonymous said...

Is the side angle pant reversible in some colors? On the website, the cream stripe one is listed as "black/polar cream/half micro macro stripe polar cream heathered silver slate/coal" and you can see the stripes on the other side of the waistband in the pic with the key. Sorry if someone already mentioned this...