Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Creamsicle Pop Spinerette Shorts and More

The Creamsicle Pop Spinerette Shorts are hitting the stores. I am dying to know how sheer these are or aren't. Paired with the Heathered Silver Slate Right Round Tank.


Top Speed Tanks in Heathered Silver Slate and Creamsicle Pop. Shown with the Forme Pant on top and Running With My Homie pant on the bottom.



Be the standout in your class with the Alberta Lake striped Spinerette shorts. Shown with the Heathed Silver Right Round Tank.


Creamsicle Power Y with Black Swan Studio Pants and Forme Pants.

 Back to Class Jacket

 The Rose Herringbone Define. My stores got these in.

 The Rose Herringbone Bangbuster in action. Shown with the Spinerette bra (dying to try this on but I don't think my stores have it yet), Spin It to Win It crops, and Spincity long sleeve.
Tender Violet Runder Under LS

New shopper totes are out. (Thanks to Ms. S for the photo.)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason the striped spin shorts remind me of Dr Suess.

LuluAddict said...

They do! Or old time bathing suits.

Anonymous said...

Any clues on what will hit wmtm tonight? Anything pop on sale in stores? :)

Anonymous said...

Yes! But for some reason, I feel like I need to get them. Lol.

LuluAddict said...

I think there is a good chance the Paddington will show up at $149. A lot of people are saying their stores had them at that price. Mine did not when I was there yesterday.

LuluAddict said...

My store also had the Daily Gym bag for $89 but that could be a local thing.

liquoricetea said...

I love love love the Forme pant!!
I only got them yesterday but they are super comfy. They are little bit less stretchy than wunder unders, so I still prefers those for yoga.. But the Forme pant is very flattering and the thicker material not only makes them warmer, but hides any VPL lol

I think I may have to go back and get a pair of the black ones too... uh oh...

Anonymous said...

New stuff on WMTM! Bright at Night shorts! :)

Anonymous said...

loving the shopper bag. my lunch is going to look good in one of those.

Tite Mélan said...

In montreal's store, they have black stydio pants lined! SO happy :DD

Tite Mélan said...

In montreal's store, they have black stydio pants lined! SO happy :DD

HPSauce said...

In the second photo collage, the model's top is deff too tight... She's squeezing out over top in the bottom left photo... :S
I think those are the best photos of the BTC jacket yet (for the color I want). I finally pulled the trigger this morning and ordered a 10 (size up) in it as some had said it was too tight in their reg size. I'm also busty, so a little bigger is always better.

Anonymous said...

Ordered BTC jacket online, but then saw in store today. Very disappointed and will be returning it as soon as its delivered. It's certainly not worth $120 including taxes. It feels cheap and looks cheap. Does fit small. Not as nice as in the pictures. Hope this helps anyone considering buying. Take my advice and save your money.