Saturday, October 20, 2012

NEW! Clear As Mud and Make A Move Pants

The blog on the lululemon website has a preview of some new inclement weather pants (btw, I like these preview posts). There are two new pants we haven't seen yet - the Clear As Mud Pant and the Make A Move Pant. The Clear As Mud pant has water resistant gaiters at the bottom. The Make a Move pant are running luon and the fit is described as slouchy. I'm curious to try on the Make a Move pant. I know people are loving the Runder Unders and they aren't even using them for running yet.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to need those mud pants for the Huff 50k trail run in December!

Anonymous said...

I just got my runder unders (herringbone) and don't care for them. The fabric feels flimsy and I hate the calf seam. None of these new pants appeals to me.

Anonimouse said...

That's an interesting interview, especially where they say that a lot of feedback is left online for them, it's a shame they don't listen to it a bit more, otherwise we'd have our diamond gussets back by now.

I suppose they think putting up a disclaimer about sheer pants is listening now.

taryn said...

I live in rainy Vancouver so those Clear As Mud pants are MINE!! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't care for any of these. Sigh. Where are the compression tights?! I guess we are still a month or so away. I got my stay on course crops last December I think?

Jen said...

Looking forward to the clear as mud pants ... training in the snow this winter and I'm going to need something like them!

run4urlife said...

This is completely off topic, but I spotted scubas in TV and a colour similar to Ray at my local shop. Has anyone else gotten those, or should I snag them before they're gone?

SeeAlliRun said...

I am disappointed that Lululemon hasn't released any real running tights yet this fall. I'm not a fan of anything with loose legs, and not a fan of the runder unders either. I just want tights, with LOTS of reflective stripes, not just a pathetic one on the bottom of the leg.