Monday, October 29, 2012

NEW! Daily Yoga Jacket, Back Burner Tank, U-Turn Colors and More

New Daily Yoga Jacket. I guess this is the Stride/In Stride replacement. Coming in Black, Black Swan, Herringbone Black Swan. The PN this came in said it only came in sizes 2-10.

  • a lightweight, easy to wear jacket - the perfect layer to take you to and from your daily practice
  • our signature, cotton-feel luon® fabric is breathable and has four-way stretch that moves with you
  • a big, cozy collar with zipper garage keeps your neck warm
  • store your essentials in the secure, zipper pockets
  • loose-fitting, only it hugs you at the hips
  • preshrunk for hassle-free laundry
In Stride Jacket
New luon light Back Burner Tank. This is pretty but I don't think it will work for me. Comes in Black and Black Swan, sizes 2-10.

Very pretty Limitless Blue Wunder Under pants. These reverse to black.



New U-Turn Pullover in Clarity Yellow/Heathered Coal. It's also coming in Limitless Blue. I tried the Tender Violet U-Turn on last week. I thought it fit TTS but I didn't like that I could feel all the seaming.  It was softer when I turned it inside out with the black side showing.

14 comments:

RunLikeTheWind said...

I like the simple lines of the yoga jacket....looks like something I could find cheaper at Target or Dicks Sporting Goods, though.
That new tank looks REALLY short, yikes! I do that that sporty pullover, though.
Limitless blue is lovely...not a color that I'd tired of, ever.

Anonymous said...

im liking the back of the new tank. not sure about the front or the length though.

Anonymous said...

Those limitless blue wunder unders will be mine! The color is gorgeous and I have been wanting some reversible ones for a while. @LLA do you have a comparison of the limitless blue to the porcelain blue of the summer?

Anonymous said...

Anyone know the fit of reversible wunder unders. Tts, size up or down?

Anonymous said...

That jacket is a snooze fest. Maybe it looks better in another color.

Anonymous said...

I like that Daily Yoga jacket, but seriously, no size 12?! COME ON lulu, enough of that. Quit punishing those of us who have boobs!

Anonymous said...

The zipper on the daily yoga jacket is disgusting!!! Why can't lll at least fork out a couple pennies for a matching zipper.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 7:34 pm - I agree. I like a matching zipper, too.

Anonymous said...

Daily Yoga Jacket looks great. Stride/In Stride never worked for me. However, I do not need another jacket.

Love the limitless blue but not in a reversible WU. I'll take an new E&F in that color though, and a CRB! Not to wear together lol. I'd wish for it in the regular Scuba, but not in Scuba Stretch.

Anonymous said...

Limitless blue looks a little smurfy. I think it would be nice as a heathered or tonka stripe but not solid like that.

Anonymous said...

It's funny they label it "hassle-free laundry". Lulu clothing is never hassle free when it comes to laundry!

Anonymous said...

I am OK with the zipper on the Daily Yoga Jacket...as long as it works. I HATE the zippers on my In Stride jackets. it usually takes at least 8 tries to get it to zip.

Anonymous said...

I like the contrast of the zipper and also that they've taken away the lulu symbol on the front. It's way more classic looking now.

Anonymous said...

The jacket looks like something I already have from lucy -- I use it when I dont want to use my stride/in stride jackets for fear of pilling on them. The lucy jacket does NOT pill.