Thursday, October 25, 2012

Photos of the Latest






We finally get a view of the opposite side of the Tender Violet U-Turn Pullover. I think the reverse side is Black but I suppose it could be Black Swan. I'm a bit dissapointed to see it doesn't have a zip pocket nor cuffins. The $108 price is a little hefty since it's missing those two features.





More photos of the Split Set pant. I got mine today. I liked them but I don't know if I $98 + tax love them. I need to get about 4" hemmed off which I think ruins the lines a little bit. I wouldn't mind if the bottom had a little more of a flare. I thought the luon is a decent thickness. Not like old luon but not as thin as the Black Swan Gather and Crows I recently bought. The black version has a black logo so it's very subtle. I want to see how these look in the three way mirror in the store before I make my final call. I thought they fit TTS.

I also got my rulu Make A Move Pants. I liked them a lot but they are $108 and would be a major, major indulgence for me. They are loose fitting so feel like super soft sweatpants. I don't think I would run in them because, as a lot of people have mentioned, they don't really hug you. I think they are more of an apres pant. I have quite a few pairs of french terry sweat pants - Feel Goods, Lulu Pant IIs, Dance Sweat Pants, so I think I can live without these. The waistband comes up very high. I thought they were a loose fitting TTS. I also want to see how these look in the three-way mirror of the store.


 More photos of the new rain gaiters.




More photos of the new Scuba colors. The Clarity yellow looks a little flourescent to me. Has anyone seen it in person yet?





 More Make It Rain photos.







9 comments:

run4urlife said...

So that was the flourescent colour I saw a week ago. It is very bright in person, very much like Ray.

ptg said...

I saw the Clarity Yellow today; at first I thought it was Ray or Split Pea!! Very bright, not very yellow-y (like mac n' cheese, etc).

Anonymous said...

What happened to the run: turn around jacket in TV? I checked at 4 stores over the weekend (3 in Calgary and one in Banff). The Ed in Banff was very nice and said they had a list of what was coming - went and checked the list and said they weren't getting it in Oct. (but didn't have a list for Nov yet). They had it in the other 3 colours.

LuluAddict said...

I'm sure it's coming but it hasn't hit the stores yet.

Anonymous said...

Are those wren dance studio pants?

RunItMyWay said...

Those hoodies look awfully short in the pics... I'm curious to feel the new fleece, it doesn't bother me that the panels have been removed, I'm hating that the hood isn't lined anymore, but the real deal breaker for me is the length. Who wants a short hoodie??

Girlydoll said...

The rain gators are SOLD OUT on the Canada side anyways. Those were gone within two days of the upload. Wish they co-ordinate their uploads with my paydays... sigh.

Anonymous said...

Re: Split Set Pant...Athleta has had a design like that for YEARS called the Bettona Pant. It is one of their most popular selling pants. They just came out with a Boyfriend (cargo style) and Jegging version at a much better price point...oh, and not to mention Athleta's quality and fabulous return policy. http://athleta.gap.com/browse/search.do?searchText=bettona&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

Anonymous said...

The hoodies look much more appealing colorwise in these pictures that the website pics! I'm tempted to order the yellow or pink based off these shots :) Gorgeous. A little late on the neon trend though I must say.