Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Barre Pulse Pant, Elongate Tank, and More



Barre Pulse Pants.


Bundle Up Jacket and First Base Tank with the Limitless Blue Wee Space Print Run For Your Life crops.

I love the Raspberry Glo Ear Warmer and Neck Warmer playing off against the stitching in the U-Turn Pullover - very sharp.



Various tops with the Heathered Coal/Love Red Runder Under pants.


Polar Cream and Black Elongate tank and Limitless Blue Wunder Under Pant.


Ice Queen pants with the Ice Queen LS and Toasty Tech PO.

 Clarity Bundle Up Jacket.

 Daily Yoga Jacket.

Polar Cream Toasty Tech Pullover

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really wish the Elongate Tank didn't come with sparkly straps. That small details turned me off.

RunItMyWay said...

I hate all the colour blocking on all the pants!!! LOVING how cute the pink ear warmers and neck scarf are tho :)

Anonymous said...

the elongate tank top comes without a shelf bra? why is the girl wearing a bra underneath it. Guess I'll have to go to my local store and see it in person. Right now I am obsessed with the free to be tank, getting 2 more in the yellow stripe and the black swan I already have the purple and popcycle color. been living in them

Mellissa Rose said...

Love the pictures & reviews.

I have never purchased Lululemon. I am looking for something for walking & a bit of yoga. I have taken the last year "off" due to major knee problems & two surgeries.

I am a size 6 and have a bit of "jiggle" in the thigh/hip area. I am a true hourglass.

Any ideas for pants that would hold me in and make me look amazing? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I think you'd like the Barre Pulse Pant, Melissa. They hit right below your belly button and the denim holds you in while the luon let's you move! Love these pants!