Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hints of Things to Come

The website changed out the banners for the sections. These always have glimpses of new items. This one shows a new bra style. I really like that they are playing with the straps of the bras. This one is cute. It's shown with those new high-waisted Flip Up pants.


Shown in these photos is a new jacket style - the Define replacement? - and a new print for a bag. I'm not sure if that is a new bag style of not. I am reading rumors that the Forme jacket is supposed to hit stores this week.

 This also looks like a new jacket. I think this is from the new Stuffy Puffy, or whatever they are calling it, line.



New  bottom colors/prints.

New color in the shorts.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE those high waisted pants. I'm always too embarrassed in my yoga class to strip down to my bra when I get too hot, but with the added tummy coverage I will be confident enough to do so!

This might sound silly, but I would love a high waisted short like this. Maybe a higher rise on a groove-type short. What do y'all think?

BB

Anonymous said...

Do you think we'll see the love red pacesetter skirt here in the states? It's on the Australia site

Anonymous said...

Do you think we'll see the love red pacesetter skirt here in the states? It's on the Australia site

Pink Peony 4 said...

I love the bag in black and white chevron print. A good pop of color in the drab winter days. The jacket looks promising although I will try not to buy anymore since I went overboard on the defines and scubas in the last few weeks. I wish the gratitude wraps would come back. I'll buy it in all colors. I gave it for xmas presents last year and it made me feel proud that I was giving such a good gift (comfy and cute). My sisters love it.

Anonymous said...

If it is the define replacement, it doesn't look too far off from the original. But it looks like it doesn't have cuffins and there they go again with the ugly metal zippers on everything. What's up with that?

Anonymous said...

I think the second to last pant might be sweater knit wu pants (forgive me if I'm wrong), they were on the new table in el.segundo on weekend. They're not textured, Luon and have the same print with color code sw something.

Anonymous said...

Are the blue shorts perhaps the limitless blue, bonded groovys?

Anonymous said...

Bag looks like it might be similar to bliss bag :)

Anonymous said...

My favorite pants ever are my Groove-Downs.

Anonymous said...

Tried forme jacket on last week & liked it better then the define, didn't have to size up in it either. Love the fit & excited to see what colors it will come out in. Wow haven't used the term "excited" in a while when talking about lulu.