Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hong Kong Heads Up and Today's Shopping Trip

From the Hong Kong side of the website, new Cocoa Pique Black/Black Daily Yoga Jacket. I really like the looks of this pique.  Why must the DY have this ugly zipper?

 Classic Black and White Free to Be Tank.

Pretty Limitless Blue Scuba Stretch Hoodie. This is going on my maybe list.

I went shopping today in search of the Limitless Blue Cool Racerback but struck out. I came close when I found a bunch at a strategic partner store (Tustin Ranch Core Power Yoga) but they had them only in size eight and under. 

I saw the new No Limits tanks at my local store (Fashion Island) and the new Laceoflage and Love Red Free to Be Tanks. FI also had the What the Fluff pullover but I didn't try it on since there was nothing else I wanted to try on. I saw the new Shower Cube, which is nice and big but it needs to come down $35-40 before I get one. I also checked out the new Take Me With You Tote but I think it's kind of small for all the stuff I like to take with me to the gym. Oh yes, I tried on the Forme Jacket last week. I thought it was very roomy in the shoulders and upper chest, roomier than the Define in the upper arms and TTS everywhere else. I tried on the Brushed Black and thought the material felt very thin. It was quite disappointing compared to the Define. I don't see myself getting any Forme jackets in the future.

15 comments:

RunLikeTheWind said...

Got a product notification for the Limitless CRB from my store, but they didn't get their product in today. Hoping to snag it tomorrow. I'm in such a blue kick these days.

Anonymous said...

Has the FTB tank basically replaced the Power Y? We've hardly seen any new PYs, and all in that crappy luon light... I don't find the FTB as flattering or comfortable with the double straps and the ways the back rise is straight across the bottom of the shoulder blades. The PY scoops under, minimizing back fat and making range of motion better.

The PY was my fave tank until they messed with the luon. And I don't like the FTB tank enough to pay the $60.

Anonymous said...

So Ive been suspecting this for awhile, but I think the Devotion has full on replaced the Cabin LS. Half the shirt for last years price. Fail.

Anonymous said...

Not a fan of the black sleeves on the DY jacket, but LOVING the Cocoa pique! Hoping this colour makes an appearance soon, I'm a little tired of the bright and girly colours!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this DY jacket! I have the BS herringbone and love it too. Not the define but who cares, something different is good sometimes:) the zipper is a non issue to me. I need a blue CRB NOW!!!

Anonymous said...

The Define is WAY more attractive than this hideous jacket. And what's with the zipper? Yuck.

Jen said...

LLA - completely agree with the zipper. Saw a few of these in my store last weekend and that zipper makes them look so cheap. Looks even worse in person!

Anonymous said...

Saw a Free to Be bra in black and white stripes and a white NLT with the same black and white bra. Loving the DY with the contrast sleeves, will be getting that as soon as it comes out! Two of the sales associates were wearing the new Alberta Lake Pitter Patter pullover and it was very cute on them!

Malia C. said...

OMG I wish the Limitless Blue Scuba was coming in the traditional style and not the too short Scuba Stretch... It's gorgeous!

LLA do you think we could get another color comparison with the different blues?

Anonymous said...

People really think this DY jacket is pretty? It looks like a grandpa vest worn over a shirt from far away. I don't like how the new Scuba is big on the model everywhere except the length, makes her body look unproportioned.

Anonymous said...

The cocoa pique, is that the same pattern that's on the tights in the banner pic for the "Tanks" page of the website? It's pictured with a RG FTB tank.

Anonymous said...

the free to be tank in the stripes is really nice. I love that tank it is so versatile and I find that it looks good and performs great.

M

LuluAddict said...

@ Malai C - As soon as I get a hold the limitless CRB I will put up some comparison photos.

Anonymous said...

Not really loving the limitless crb. Saw in store today (Vancouver)) . It's dull .

Anonymous said...

Loving this pique DY jacket! Definitely hope it appears online soon