Wednesday, December 26, 2012

NEW! Root Chakra Pant & Do It Up Duffel

New Root Chakra Pant made out of Power Luxtreme and Luon. These remind me a lot of my old favorite Hill crops which had a luxtreme front and luon back. I used to love them for spin since the luxtreme front cooled me down but the luon back had better coverage. I am not a fan of the flood-length on these new crops, though. The come in Inkwell (shown), and Black.

New Do It Up Duffel. Not very exciting looking but looks functional.

PS - It also looks like the things we have been seeing in Australia is hitting the US now - Pump It Up Tank, Work It Out Tank, Cardio Kick Bra, Not So Basic Gym Tee. My stores didn't have these today but I wonder whether they are coming later this week.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh another cropped baggy hoodie... Those light orange pants are kind of nice

Anonymous said...

Like the pants/crops she is wearing in the last picture. Also, the grey hoodie, look like the 'please me'?

Anonymous said...

Don't like it. Cool, I won't feel like buying = will save my money. Glad I got a couple things of wmtm - that's all I wanted at present.

Anonymous said...

I am wondering when this bag will come out??? I have been waiting for a duffle bag.

RunLikeTheWind said...

Those "flood" length pants have the potential to be hemmed to a flattering crop length...might be worth it if they are a great fit with nice fabric.

Sammi said...

@Anon I was just thinking the same about the pants in the duffel bag picture! they look like a nice colour, I wonder what they are?

I'm really glad spring colours are coming, I'm a huge fan of brighter shades!

Anonymous said...

Disagree to approach the Root Chakra Pant with a thought to crop them. Would result in lopping off the logo or have the logo placement then look lame since it's at the back of the knee. Would imagine they may come up with an actual crop version, as has happened in the past. Fully noted, shouldn't apply logic to LLL designs, since there are misses all the time.

Anonymous said...

The new color looks like 2013 Sea Wheeze apricot color...