Monday, February 11, 2013

Australian Heads Up - Some Interesting Things




New Studio Surf Jacket. It comes in Dune/Bleached Coral/Black, Inkwell/Black, and Black/Frond/Faded Zap. I like the top one a lot.


New Heat It Up Crop. The front panel is luon light, the side is luxtreme and the back is regular luon. They also come in solid black. I love pants that have the lighter materials in the front, they really help to keep you cool during hot workouts. I am very curious to try these on.


New colors in the 105F Singlet in Bleached Coral, Mellow Lemon, and Dune. I wouldn't mind getting the Bleached Coral version but it looks a bit see through.

Frond Ocean Stripe Cool Racerback

Cardio Kick Tank in Bleaced Coral/Pop Orange






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would hate to see the muffin top I would get in the Heat it up crops. They don't even look flattering on the model.

Anonymous said...

I haven't bought anything since November. Did they lose a designer or something? Everything. Is. Fug.

Anonymous said...

I am really wishing for an extra long CRB or an Every Yogi Tank! Please, please LLL!

Anonymous said...

I agree those crops are giving the model a muffin top. I think LLL did get a new head of design last year, read it on their blog somewhere.

Anonymous said...

The idea of those crops is quite interesting, but I think they failed.
I like the color combination though.
M

Anonymous said...

The rise on those crops is ultra low, at least that's what it appears. No thank you. I'd rather have the 105F crops make a come back... my go to crop for hot yoga.

Anonymous said...

Those crops? Oh hell no! Looks like something cheap to show off a tramp stamp and a muffin top.

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in the Heat It Up crop in black. Lower rise, knee length and fitted to knee, great! I don't get a muffin top.

Anonymous said...

@ 5:22 PM, what a nasty attitude you have demonstrated towards other women.

Anonymous said...

I think the cardio kick tank is odd looking and it's even more odd with the bizarre patch at the back hemline.

Anonymous said...

OMG 5:22 you are cracking me up. I bet that is going to truly happen at my hot yoga class, and they always seem to be in front of me. LOL

M